At Grantot-Speiser, we possess extensive experience and expertise in providing comprehensive legal services to the hi-tech sector. Among our clients are various leading entities that operate in the hi-tech sector, including startup companies, ‘mature’ hi-tech and bio-tech companies, and investors, from Israel and abroad. Our attorneys are frequently called upon to represent clients in merger and acquisition transactions in the hi-tech field, and have represented several hi-tech companies in their acquisition by leading international technology companies.
In addition, we represent and provide continuous comprehensive consulting to hi-tech companies, which includes the following:
- Represent clients in finance transactions and capital raisings, including private equity and venture capital investments, while representing either the target company or the investing entity.
- Consult companies regarding the development of technology and the drafting of technology agreements and investment agreements.
- Advise on intellectual property issues, licensing of technology.
- Provide advice and support regarding employment law matters, share option plans and tax issues.
- Handle all aspects relating to the Office of the Chief Scientist of the Israeli Ministry of Industry, Trade & Labor, such as obtaining grants, drafting domestic and international technology transfer agreements, royalty payment agreements and more.
The knowledge accumulated within the firm regarding the unique legal requirements of the hi-tech sector and young start-ups, brought upon by continuous developments in technology and governing laws, together with the attorneys’ international business insight and practice experience, make Grantot-Speiser, the firm of choice for numerous companies in the hi-tech sector.